Alabama Damage Prevention Alliance Summit
ACTA is proud to partner with the Alabama Damage Prevention Alliance.
Important to all stakeholders in our industry, this event promotes excavation safety and protection of our cable infrastructure.
During the Summit, we will:
- share information on industry trends and technologies
- Interact in expert led training sessions and workshops
- Keep up with the impending changes to the Alabama dig law that will impact us
Who should attend?
- Excavators, locators, utility personnel including gas, water, electric and telecommunications
- Municipal and county personnel
- Regulatory agency personnel (both state and federal)
- Alabama 811
- Individuals who are involved in installing or protecting underground utility lines
Register at www.alabama.damagepreventionsummit.com